It's All About The View!!
It's not hard to see why this popular street is called Barrier View when you check out the panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean that stretch out in front of this classic Leigh bach with Little Barrier Island taking pride of place in the centre. The current family have so loved coming up here to holiday that they have purchased a larger home nearby for their extended family to enjoy.
• Upstairs, an enormous Master bedroom has 180+ degree sea views & ample room to create a walk-in wardrobe & ensuite if desired.
• Downstairs, two more double bedrooms include one with sea views & walk-in wardrobe, with handy office alongside.
• The spacious lounge adjoins a kitchen with open plan dining that opens out to a very private, covered entertaining area.
• Separate laundry & family bathroom complete this level.
• A single garage with internal access is supplemented by concrete drive & a boat parking area.
• The property has a brand new septic system & has been well-maintained, but no question there is opportunity to redecorate & add value!
• Central location provides easy walking distance to Leigh shops, surfing at Daniels Reef, great local primary school, wharf & boat ramps.
• Only a few km to Goat Island Marine Reserve & 10 min (approx) drive to Matakana shops & cinemas.
Leigh is an outstanding little community, located in one of the most visually spectacular places to live in New Zealand; it's a laid-back, family-friendly village that is currently experiencing a renaissance of business and community activities. We are selling Leigh properties very fast at the moment, so call Angela now!
If you would like to know more, please visit http://www.leighbythesea.co.nz. For information on the vineyards, markets & glorious beaches of the wider Matakana Coast region, please visit http://www.matakanacoast.co.nz.
Last updated: Thu November 23, 3:10 p.m.