Executive Estate in Matakana Wine Country!!
Superbly designed, executive quality residence on beautifully groomed lifestyle block; with restful rural views encompassing vineyards, forest & pasture, plus sea views over Omaha to Little Barrier Island from the upstairs Master suite; a well-positioned property in Matakana Wine Country, with multiple living & entertaining areas.
• At the heart is the large kitchen, dining & lounge, with woodfire to keep cosy in winter.
• Separate from the main living area, a restful sitting room is ideal for relaxing after dinner with guests.
• The media room on the other side could also be used as a library, art studio or large office; you choose!
• The children have their own wing with a 3rd lounge / rumpus, 3 double bedrooms & a gorgeous bathroom.
• The very spacious master suite includes picture windows for the views, another office (or 5th bedroom / nursery), walk-in wardrobe & ensuite.
• An extensive, sheltered entertaining area outside for summer, complete with authentic pizza oven, plus a new pool; with salt chlorination, heat pump & pool house.
• A large double garage has laundry, internal access & lots of storage space.
• Underfloor bathroom heating, heat transfer system from the woodfire & newly installed Solar power system provide a practical & efficient home.
• Low maintenance plantings, sweeping drive & manicured lawns complement the residence, with extensive home orchard & raised bed vegetable garden tucked nicely behind hedging.
• The remainder of the property is perfect for horses, with 3 fenced & watered paddocks, stock yards & a huge 3-Bay American Barn with woodshed lean-to.
• Surrounded by other exceptional properties; under 5 km to Matakana Village or Baddeleys Beach (& boat ramp), 10 min or so to Omaha Beach.
The Tawharanui Peninsula is a jewel in Auckland's crown, with a renowned wildlife sanctuary & marine reserve at the tip, dotted with numerous outstanding beaches & cute little villages, extensive areas of native forest interspersed with farmland and boutique vineyards. For information on the Matakana Coast region, please visit http://www.matakanacoast.co.nz
A rare opportunity to purchase an outstanding property in one of the best locations on the Matakana Coast. Call Angela now to view!