Entry-Level, Mini-Lifestyle in Matakana!!!
Matakana Coast is possibly the most desirable area in the wider Auckland region to raise a family & property prices tend to reflect this. That's why this well-built, no-surprises home on an entry level mini-lifestyle block in the quaint little settlement of Rainbows End is sure to attract a lot of attention!
• Modern (2016) Keith Hay home on pole foundations, with a huge underfloor storage & work area.
• Appreciate the tranquillity & lovely views from this elevated position, over mature trees to the Glen Eden River & surrounding rural landscape.
• Practical kitchen, with island bench, open plan dining area & cosy lounge, all opening through sliders to the huge deck.
• Lovely master bedroom with ensuite, plus 2 more double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom (or office) & a spacious family bathroom.
• Separate laundry leading out to covered rear entrance & timber walkway to enormous storage area under the house.
• Ample graveled parking, sufficient flat ground for a veggie garden or play areas, with the balance in sloping lawn with mature trees on the far boundaries.
• Lots of space for kids & pets to play & explore on the property & in the surrounding area!
• Approx. 500m to the boat ramp with the new Sandspit Marina just across the water.
• Approx. 10 min to Warkworth, or 5 mins to shopping, cafes, cinemas & in-zone for desirable Matakana Primary.
• Less than an hour from central Auckland; an ideal weekend holiday pad or permanent home.
This is an ideal entry-level property into the Matakana Coast with motivated owners committed to moving South sooner rather than later! Call Angela to view!
To be sold by Set Date of Sale. All offer to be submitted by 12pm 10 Feb 2020 to Mike Pero Real Estate, 14 Point Wells Rd, Point Wells (unless sold prior).
For information on the vineyards, markets & glorious beaches of the Matakana Coast region, please visit www.matakanacoast.co.nz
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties. View our property information disclaimer here: mikepero.com/property-disclaimer/