Stylishly Superb, Perfectly Positioned!!
Beautifully built & gorgeously appointed home with a superb view of the ocean & Little Barrier through the adjacent reserve in the desirable Southern end of Omaha, just 300m or so to the beach!
• Black board & batten exterior covers solid masonry walls on this quality Nautica-built home & contrasts perfectly with the white joinery.
• Vaulted sarked ceilings, ceiling fans & window shutters create a cool summer ambience, with cleverly designed central atrium that passively cools the house!
• Spacious living area, with very well-appointed Mal Corboy designed kitchen & almost seamless flow out to sprawling decks.
• Separate media room with large barn-style door for extra separation that can be secured to store private effects to take advantage of lucrative holiday-lets in this area.
• Sumptuous Master bedroom with beautifully tiled ensuite & walk-in wardrobe.
• 2nd bedroom also has with ensuite; 3rd bedroom & guests have use of adjacent powder room & separate shower room.
• Adjacent boathouse with extra high roof & mezzanine that over-flow guests can use.
• Practical summer living at Omaha Beach is provided for with polished concrete floors throughout, outdoor shower, fish filleting bench & wash down area.
• Remote controlled security system, hot water system & underfloor heating all add to the holiday convenience!
• Prime reserve-edge location bounded by only 2 neighbours. Short stroll to sparkling white sands & just a bit further to cafe, shops, surf club & tennis courts.
An hour or so from central Auckland (off-peak), Omaha Beach is well established as the premium beachside destination for Aucklanders & with boutique shopping, cinemas, vineyards & restaurants of Matakana it provides the finest of fine living. For more info on the Matakana Coast region, please visit www.matakanacoast.co.nz
To be sold by Auction onsite at 3:00pm Monday 27 January 2020 (unless sold prior). We expect considerable interest in this prime property, so call Angela now! First viewings from the 10th of January.